Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wolves In the Throne Room - Two Hunters (+ bonus tracks)


For this blog's first post I thought we'd start off with something more well known and that will appeal to a wider spectrum of listeners. Two Hunters, Washington atmospheric black metal act Wolves In the Throne Room's sophomore effort, is considered by many to be a classic of the genre. The songs range from 6 to 18 minutes in length, but don't worry: that 18 minute track, entitled I Will Lay Down My Bones Among the Rocks and the Roots never drags. In fact, I would consider it one of my favorite black metal tracks of all time. Two Hunters is both the perfect starting point for the uninitiated and a must-have for metalheads who for some reason don't yet own this masterpiece.



Tracklist: 
1. Dia Artio - 5:59
2. Behold the Vastness and Sorrow - 12:12
3. Cleansing - 9:55
4. I Will Lay Down My Bones Among the Rocks and the Roots - 18:16
Download


From the bonus double LP edition:
5. Cleansing (Extended Version) - 15:56
6. To Reveal - 16:43
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment